upscale market and nibbled on a few goodies. Dinner was awesome! We went to three different places for TAPAS! We had 6 small ones at the first place and my favorite had a white fish with the most flavorful olive oil I have ever tasted. We headed to another restaurant for two more options and finally a third where we finished with another two. Again with another white fish this time with cheese and a sun dried tomato. I could get used to this food. Tomorrow we're off to Toledo, a medieval town full of very old mosques, churches and synagogues, I'm very excited and ready to be heading somewhere new.
Plaza Mayor
Basilica de San Francisco el Grande
San Andres Cathedral
Tapas! The tapas restaurants we saw were very small and really only had standing room. All the tapas are pre-made so it all comes out really fast and in a few places you can point to what you want so a non Spanish speaker like me is ok! There is a lot of bread but the contents are delicious! We had smoked salmon, white fish, tuna, cheese and anchovies, mussles, duck, more cheese, and I think that's about it. A wonderful dinner!
Thanks for taking the time to post all this stuff Em, super interesting!
ReplyDelete