Started the day by meeting up with Kyra and Matt again to ride the London Eye. It's a ferris wheel and it's a thing to do here! After we went for lunch and then split off. I'm hoping I get to see Kyra and Matt again in Dublin!
| Parliament and Big Ben |
| Purdue gals in London! |
Allison and I went to the National Portrait Gallery after that. We got the audio guide and both really enjoyed it. Again, I had my history and Allison had her art so we were both happy as clams. The national portrait gallery starts with the Tudors and goes up to modern times. After the portrait gallery we separated for a bit. I wanted to go to the British Museum and Allison wanted to see the National Gallery right next door. Unfortunately when I got to the museum it was closed! The guide book was wrong again! SOOOO I went shopping! Bought a few more tops and then went back to the room to drop everything off and write a quick blog post. Allison and I then met up again for dinner and drinks at a local pub! Another great night in London!
No comments:
Post a Comment