Map

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 24th - Dublin again kinda & 25th - Paris

**I've posted several times today, scroll down if you don't want to miss anything**

My last day in Ireland I went back into Dublin, well part of it, not the main part, and had lunch with Deirdre and her son Adrian. After we saw Behind the Candelabra and drove back to Drogheda. I packed, blogged a bit, etc. and now, don't freak out, I'm up to date on the blog!!!! I never thought that would happen but it has! I left Ireland super early this morning and now I'm in the airport in Paris. My friend Alyssa who you will now hear a lot about is meeting me here. We planned our flights so that we got in 30 minutes apart from each other but her flights got completely messed up. I'm now in a cafe in the Paris airport waiting for her to arrive! Alyssa, is the best friend of a very good friend of mine from Purdue. She went to Ball State and since Purdue is way more fun she came up all the time and we have since also become very good friends! I'm lucky enough to have her traveling with me for 6 weeks!

I'm really excited to see Alyssa but as usual I'm really sad to be leaving Ireland. Every country I leave I just don't want to! It's also been very nice to be traveling in places where I speak the language and now I don't. I struggled a bit with lunch today because I literally only know how to say hello, thank you, and good luck but it all worked out. Ireland is a lovely country with wonderful people. I don't think there is a nicer group of people anywhere. The countryside is beautiful, there is a ton to do and see in such a small space, and the locals will all become your best friends in a matter of 5 minutes. Now the weather is another story but they can't win it all!

So far this whole trip has just been a blast. I can't believe how lucky I am to get to see this part of the world, meet some of the most amazing people, and travel with some truly wonderful friends! I'm going to try and stay up to date now, wish me luck!

Au Revior!

No comments:

Post a Comment