After spending the night on a sleeper train and arriving in a bit late Allison and I had one day in Paris. Since I've already blogged about Paris I'll keep this short. We did the walking tour which was ok but we probably could have spent our time a little better doing other things. We went to the Eiffel Tower but decided not to go up because the line was crazy long and neither of us wanted to take the stairs (we also hadn't eaten in a very long time so it was probably a smart decision). Lastly we had a very good dinner and some great French wine! A lot of our time was spent walking the streets of Paris and trying not to get lost. The streets are very confusing and the maps are impossible to figure out! I miss grids!
 |
| Our first time trying escargot and it was delicious! |
 |
| Where the steaks are cooked |
 |
| The tiny restaurant we ate dinner in |
I told you it would be short! Next we were off to England our favorite place!
No comments:
Post a Comment