Map

Friday, July 19, 2013

July 13th & 14th - Corfu, Greece

Our accommodation

We got into Corfu on the ferry at 4:30am, got picked up by the hostel people and we seized the day!  At check in we were greeted up with a shot of ouzo. It was little early for all that but when in Greece I guess…. Before I continue I should say that I’ve been told what happens in Corfu stays in Corfu so I will not be the one to break that rule and this blog post is going to be a little vague. If you’re curious you’ll just have to go!

Booze cruise 
After checking in we carpe diemed the hell out of the day! We took a very short nap, ate, and went on their booze cruise. We had a great time, the island was beautiful, there was some cliff jumping, and we met a lot of really great 
people! Our hostel was filled with Canadians, the only other Americans were a bunch of Marines (I just can’t escape it!) and we went for some gyros with them after the cruise.

Once a week they have a toga party and it was that same day. It was a little tough but we boilered up and had a great time. They had Greek dancing, smashing plates on heads, and more shots of ouzo of course.

Pretty ladies on the cruise
Our other major activity was an ATV excursion. We got to see a ton of the island and it was beautiful! All in all we had a great time and met a lot of Canadians!

Pretty ladies in togas




Corfu is gorgeous, view from one of the stops on the ATVs






3 comments:

  1. Haha ah ouzo!! So NOT delicious!! My crew always made fun of me for refusing to take a shot after every meal. Sounds you guys had a blast .. hopefully you'll tell me what happens whenever we chat on the phone :) Booze cruise?! Niiice. You girls look good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete