I'm horribly behind and I apologize for that but I've been incredibly busy and haven't had anytime to blog! After Switzerland I caught up with Alyssa in Cologne Germany! Another friend of ours from college joined us too and we all went to the wedding. The following day we explored Cologne and went to the Chocolate museum. It was pretty interesting and we bought a bunch of chocolate!
 |
| Maybe I'm related to some chocolate machine manufacturers |
 |
| Just making some chocolate |
 |
They had a chocolate cafe but Alyssa and I were underwhelmed. We thought the hot chocolate would have been better and I make much better cheesecake. Alyssa is also a really good cook so I'm sure she can make a mean one as well! |
Alyssa and I stayed with one of the bride's friends while in Cologne and that night we joined him at a BBQ with some of his friends. It was a perfect and relaxing last night. The last morning we woke up super early to get to the train, I went off to Kaiserslautern and Alyssa left to go to the airport. It was hard to say goodbye! Six weeks is a long time to travel with someone and I'm so happy I got to do it with Alyssa! We definitely got into a groove and learned how to work well with each other and it's going to be hard to change all that. Love you girl and miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment